Get Growing Guide to Tomatoes
Nothing—and I mean nothing—tastes like a ripe, juicy tomato picked right off the vine. You can actually taste the sunshine!
Tomatoes are nearly every gardener’s favorite “fruit” and that’s why some people prefer to call them Love Apples!”
Tomatoes aren’t that difficult to grow, but in our region of the country growing them can be a little tricky. That’s why it’s important to have a guide that explains how to improve our lean soils, gives seed starting instructions and provides methods to keep plants insect and disease free.
The “Get Growing Guide to Tomatoes” includes everything you need to get started, from the basics of tomato types and popular varieties to selecting the best transplants at the nursery or garden center. This growing guide is based on vegetable growing research, my personal experience and tips from other successful gardeners.
The proven practices in this guide will help you avoid the most common tomato-growing problems. It answers questions like…
- Will adding red plastic ground cover help my tomatoes?
- Why won’t my tomatoes set fruit?
- What are the best companion plantings to help control nematodes?
- What can I do to improve the flavor of my tomatoes?
- What’s the best way to prevent plant diseases?
- How do I prepare my tomato garden for fall?
The tomato guide also includes…
- Planting information to get the best yields
- Maintaining tomato plants through the summer
- Preventing insect and disease problems
- Saving seeds for next year’s tomato crop
The “Get Growing Guide to Tomatoes” also includes favorite family tomato recipes including my Best Ever Pizza Sauce, Chunky Salsa and Easy Slow-Roasted Tomatoes that are perfect for freezing.
This e-book will help get your tomatoes off to a great start this season—all for only $4.95!
Click the button above to purchase your copy now. You’ll be able to immediately download the “Get Growing Guide to Tomatoes” so you can get started growing bigger better tomatoes right away!